Our Purpose - To minister to pregnant women
and encourage them to choose life!
The mission of Danielle Inn is to provide a Christ-centered home to support and minister to the spiritual, physical, educational and emotional needs of pregnant, single/estranged, young women. This is accomplished through modeling the love of Christ, and equipping them with necessary life skills for competent living.
- Introduce the women to the foundational truths of Christianity.
- Foster an environment that models the love, forgiveness and freedom available through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and encourage this relationship through Bible study, worship, discipleship and character building opportunities.
- Provide opportunities for belief counseling using the Word of God to bring hope and healing for any spiritual and/or emotional needs.
- Provide programs both in-house and through partnerships that assist in developing necessary skills for daily living.
These skills are:
- Decision making
- Anger/Stress management
- Godly relationships
- Money management
- Offer guidance and direction in education and career development.
- Assist in the achievement of basic financial independence that will aide in start-up needs upon
leaving Danielle Inn.
- Inform residents concerning adoption options and encourage careful consideration of these options.
- Educate and counsel the residents regarding self-destructive behaviors.
Goals for Mothers
- Understand their identity in Christ
- Cultivate a system of support for independent living
- Understand how to have healthy relationships
- Cultivate freedom from self-destructive behaviors
- Develop the ability to resolve conflict
- Learn how to plan ahead, set goals and problem solve
- Enhance their education and improve their level of employment.
- Build a savings account
- Strengthen their parenting and life skills
To assist women in overcoming their obstacle and meeting their goals, Danielle Inn provides the following resources:
- A nurturing and stable home environment and nutritious food
- Maternity and infant supplies
- Therapeutic Biblically Based Counseling
- Assistance with transportation
- Support, encouragement and accountability by full-time,
- A savings program
- Life skill courses
- Goal setting meetings with case manager and licensed social worker.