There are many ways to volunteer with Danielle Inn. We would love to put your talents and abilities to use in helping with the needs of our home. Here are a few ways that you can consider helping us:
Full Time Volunteers
- Commit to one year or more of volunteer service
- Work one-on-one with one or two mothers
- Take turns being on duty in the house and share
- The minimum age for full time volunteers is 18
One time Opportunities
- Organize a drive for supplies
- Help with one of our *Work Saturdays
- Plan a presentation for the mothers
- Cook a meal for the home
- Coordinate a special project (i.e. repainting of home, "handyman", baby showers)
- Assist with house coverage (answering the phones, night watches, etc.)
- Get involved with our fundraising efforts
- Represent Danielle Inn at informational tables
- Assist with transportation needs
- Meal preparation
- You can now take the message of Danielle Inn to your church, small group or business organizations,
click here to download a PowerPoint presentation filled with information about Danielle Inn and how to become part of the Inn Crowd!
*Work Saturdays: On scheduled Saturdays throughout the month, Danielle Inn works with individuals and groups who volunteer for various house maintenance/cleaning needs of the home.
If you are interested in learning more about Danielle Inn and about ways you can get involved, contact Abby Shields at 985-264-8808 or Patricia Jones at (985) 898-3559. Print our volunteer application and send it to Danielle Inn, 80431 Ogden Rd., Covington, LA 70435. You can also scan and email it to email@example.com.